Monday, January 16, 2006

Plans always change.

So my weight bench took a lot longer then I thought it would. Anyhow, I got it all put together yesterday after rearranging my garage, dumping a bunch of crap we have been storing for no reason, and lots of cleaning. Man, garages get muy chochino! Anyhow, tonight I will being exercising.

The bench we purchased is really cool. You can do lots of stuff on it and it didn't break the bank. Sears had a great sale on fitness stuff this weekend. Anyhow, the weight bench came with a cool exercise chart so I can work all those muscles that have been in hibernation since I was a preteen so this should be very interesting. My wife went to the store and bought lots of food yesterday. Most if it is green which scares me.

I also apoligize for not posting yesterday. On top of everything, I am having some computer issues but I think I have it all figured out now.

No comments: