Saturday, December 02, 2006

I am Speechless!!!!!!!

Wow! All I can say is wow! I am so honored, flattered and surprised!

The B.A.D. blog has been nominated in 3 different catagories for the 2nd annual O.C. Blog Awards!

Best Male Blog
Best Type 1 Blog
and Best Blog!

I just do not feel worthy at all. I have always thought it was lame when people said, "It's an honor just to be nominated" but now I know what they mean! Wow!

If you have not voted yet then here is a link right to it! GET TO VOTING!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on all the nominations!!!!

You're blog is so inspiring, so you deserve to be nominated for sure.

We all have a lot to learn from the determination you've had to change your life for the better.

You are a great role model.....especially for Brendon (I'm sure I can speak for all the parents here as well).

Major Bedhead said...

Congratulations! Very cool stuff.

Penny Ratzlaff said...

Congrats, George!

Chris said...

Way to go! You definately are the real deal!
Good luck!

Scott K. Johnson said...

Very well deserved man!

Rock on!

Sandra Miller said...

Congratulations, George!

And I am not at all surprised. :-)

Vivian said...

Kudos Super George! Good Luck!

Carey said...

Congrats!

Kerri. said...

Congrats, SuperG!