Friday, December 29, 2006

IT IS TIME MY FRIENDS!!!

I know you are all sick of hearing me complain about my every growing waistline.

Well, my friends, Allison (OC keeper upper person and much more) has come up with a way that we can get our weight and our A1C where we want them to be. And also have a lot of fun doing it!

PLEASE CHECK OUT "The OC New Me Challenge"

This is just what I have been looking for. I cannot wait until the end of 2007 when we are all feeling better about ourselves and I will be able to fit in a chair with arms again.

FYI - I had an endo appointment on Thursday and...

I hate to admit this...

I have officially acheived the absolute fattest I have ever been.

Thanks Allison. This is perfect timing.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

That is awesome George. What a great idea. You will do great and we will be cheering for you all the way.

Scott K. Johnson said...

YES! YES! YES!

I am SO in on this one G-Money!

Allison totally rocks.

And dude, I'm sure you look great because you no longer smell like an ASH TRAY!

That is a bigger difference than the weight - just that you couldn't see your lungs all black and shit. The belly - yeah, you can see that, so you feel that it demands attention.

Again man, if you can quit smoking, you can do anything you set your mind to. Plus, now you have the OC New Me Challenge!!

Major Bedhead said...

Aw, man, I wanna play. No fair.

Unknown said...

Hi, I believe you've achieved your goal by now? I had problems of the same kind and understand you pretty well! And I think it's happiness that you have friends to support you and to join you in this tiresome work!