1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? "Here we go again."
2. How much cash do you have on you? $11.00 – That is 2 very crisp 5’s and a gnarly 1 dollar bill.
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? Explore
4. Favorite planet? Earth – It has Disneyland and Charo.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Jenny – J-Cro – Scrumpy J (She has many names)
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The Super Mario Bros song.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A Maroon Polo.
8. Do you label yourself? I am allergic to adhesives so no.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: Is Payless a brand? :)
10. Bright or Dark Room? I like my rooms like I like my chocolate. Dark.
11. Why is there always a missing question? You tell me.
12. What does your watch look like? It is a sweet Silver Relic watch with a sort of a “screen saver” background that continusly changes. It is “Geek Chic.”
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Entering a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. Yeah dreaming people.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? “I get off at 6 so start without me” From my newly married friend Kristin. Congrats!
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? About 3 blocks away.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Sweet
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My daughter.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Teddy. (That pic is Tedders welcoming us home.)
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None that are fun.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I know we have about 6 rolls.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25 was pretty rockin
22. Your worst enemy? Michael Bolton
23. What is your current desktop picture? A picture of the cast of "Heroes."
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Take it easy Mike, bye!”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? Fly. I could make so much more then a million bucks flying around like Rap videos and such.
26. Do you like someone? Do you mean, am I “in like” with someone? I am not sure I get this so I am going to answer “Cheeseburgers.”
27. The last song you listened to? "Echo” by Incubus
28. What time of day were you born? Dunno. I have a terrible memory.
29. What's your favorite number? 56. It was the number on the face plate of my very first dirt bike.
30. Where did you live in 1987? Temple City on the same block as the woman I married although we had no idea at the time.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? I have learned that jealousy is a waste of energy.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? People have said that they were jealous of me and my answer is, “why?”
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I woke up to hear someone on the radio saying that a plane hit the WTC. I turned on the TV and sat there frozen and saw the 2nd plane hit. Then I cried and prayed a lot. I am tearing up thinking about it.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? (Still trying to get myself together from that last question. Who writes these?) I make a threatening fist and say, “Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya, You stole my money. PREPARE TO DIE!!!!”
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I have 3 already but the next would be on my back.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Sign.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes.
39. Are you touchy-feely? I would not say “touchy feely” but I hug everyone. I love to hug. That is all though. I do not have my hands on people when I talk to them. I am not into that.
40. What's your life motto? “Always display behavior consistent with your values”
41. Name three things you have on you at all times: Wedding Ring, A Cross, Master P.
42. What's your favorite town/city? Tuba City, AZ and Pachacamac Peru.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Breakfast at Jack in the Box.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I cannot remember.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes but I never do it.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? I heard her leaving for work this morning. I never told you guys that I married the first girl I ever kissed?
47. How far back do you know your ancestry? Well over 75 years. Maybe 4 generations. So sad.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? A Tux to Kristen and Josh’s wedding. We sang a song too. So much fun!
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yes. My feet and back hurt.
50. Have you ever been burned by love? Yes. But I got some topical cream and was all good. :) I am kidding. I dumped her and then went back to right girl.
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? Yes. ::giggle:: You guys can’t tell her k? Gina at Diabetes Talk Fest. She's super groovy!
52. Where would you like to live? On the other side of Whittier Blvd. Man, those houses are sweet or The Moon of Endor with Ewoks.