Thursday, June 28, 2007

A New Blog on the Block

I wanted to share a brand new blog with all of you. (It is not “D” related but it is SuperG related!)

My very good friend (who is thought of as family) Lisa has just left for a Trip of a Lifetime. She has started a blog to post about her time away.

I will tell you that Lisa is one of the greatest, most loving people I know. I cannot count the number of times she has been there for me and my family.

When someone you love gets to do something amazing, you can’t help but want to tell all your friends about it!

So please check it out. She lurks here often, and listens to me talking about the OC often so she may recognize you if you comment.

I also told her I was going to let you all know about it! :)

P.S. Work has been so busy that I cannot post. I do not like it when work gets in the way of my blogging dammit! I used to get a smoke break, why can't I get a blog break?

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Thanks for posting this. I left her a comment. What a wonderful opportunity. I am really excited for her. =)