Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

Last night my family and I drove for 13 hours to New Mexico to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom and sisters. On the way I was thinking about what I am most thankful for this year.

God has to be first for me. Then my Family. And then, I would say my decision to take more control of my life.

For so long I did not take care of myself health wise and it affected every facet of my life. My lack of care to my health set the tone forbad habits and overall not caring about anything.

I am also very thankful I have so many who lift me up and encourage me to do my best.

So thank you for your support.

I hope you and yours have a fantastic Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The same to you! Thanks! :)

Scott K. Johnson said...

G-Money! Thank you for being you man!

Unknown said...

ditto.

13 hours? phew! you could drive around the whole island of taiwan maybe twice in that amount of time!
hope you enjoyed it! I'm thankful for you, too. :)