Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Have An Announcement!

The normally scheduled subject of diabetes has been interrupted so I can bring you this news

I wanted to tell you all about a new Podcast that I am involved in called Trailer Talk Podcast. My friend Clay and I began this Podcast a few weeks ago and I wanted to officially invite you all to check it out.

Here are the specifics.

We both love going to the movies. One of the best parts of the movie going experience is getting to the theater a little early to see trailers of movies that will be coming out soon. We’ve found that we have a very good record of being able to spot a good movie simply by watching the trailer and on the flip side, we can spot the stinkers too.

So each week we will review the trailers for 3 movies coming out this week and let you know our opinions. Our show is only an audio Podcast and it runs from 10-15 minutes long. We do not want to take up too much of your time so this is a short listen with some good advice and hopefully some laughs. If anything, you guys can listen and make fun of my “California Dude” accent! LOL

Check out our website at http://www.trailertalkpodcast.com/ or if you want to subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes, click link below.

Trailer Talk Podcast on iTunes

I hope you will give it a listen.

This ends the non-diabetes post. I will return with more diabetes posts soon.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I subscribed, but haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. It sounds fun. I'll let you know!

Unknown said...

listening this afternoon, doooooood!

Lea said...

listened and added my 2 cents! ;)

AmyT said...

Good for you for going audio, George. Can't wait to hear it :)

Shannon said...

Duuuude, I'm so thar fur sure.

Shannon said...

OMG, look at what I just found on youtube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu719Jrqbh0