Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How You Got Here

***A quick note. I am weighing in tomorrow because I will be a retreat this weekend. I will post my weight loss or gain and then will be heading up the mountain. And now back to your regular scheduled post.***

I was looking at the stats for the site which I do every once in a while. It's cool to see if anyone is out there in the world reading my strange ramblings.

Anyhow, here is a list of some of my favorite Keywords that brought web surfers here.

"diabetes joke"
"diabetes jokes"
"diabetic joke"
Okay, I am like a cyber comedian or something?

"Weight watchers scale" - yeah, I broke a few of those.

"bad blog" I hope this person did not think this blog was bad but B.A.D.!

"is apple trailers in HD." And yes they is. ;)

"styrofoam mission kit" Aww man and last night I glued some sweet little doves on the water feature. I will have pics next week.

AND my favorite keyword and the BEST SEARCH EVER is this...

"How to say in sign language Ninja."

ROFL

2 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

That ninja in sign language one is SWEET!

Wasn't the whole jokes thing from way back when someone (Lori R.?) issued a challenge or something? Which one of us could come up with the best diabetes related joke?

Yeah, I totally didn't come up with ANY!!!

Have a great time at the retreat man - catch you when you get back!

diabetes jokes, jokes about diabetes, diabetes humor, nurse jokes said...

i like your blog! its so nice, it makes me laugh even in my hardest time to control myself to fall asleep. i enjoy reading your blog. nice story. keep up the good work.