Monday, July 07, 2008

Weekend Update

Friday was filled with "F's." Fireworks. Food. Fun. Family! My mom, sister, and her family all surprised everyone for my youngest sisters 30th birthday! It was a great surprise and made for a great day.

Saturday was spent at Hollywood Park in celebration of my sisters birthday. We had a private area reserved which was nice. We had it catered and we were able to watch a race from down below at the finish line. That was pretty cool. We all had a great time.

Sunday consisted of church in the morning which included a scary story from one of my friends and then we spent the afternoon at my cousins to celebrate my Aunt's birthday.

Those of you who follow me via Twitter can now understand why I Tweeted with "I rest at work."

I know I complain about being tired but I would rather be busy then sit at home and do nothing. Maybe some day that will appeal to me but for now its Go Go GO!

No comments: