Monday, October 05, 2009

Friday on Monday

Friday was spent attempting to fix a major tech problem at my work so I was not able to post. I am sorry about that.

I first wanted to say “thanks” to all of you bloggers and tweeters out there that made “No D-Day” a success. I found it fascinating to read the posts about people that had nothing to do with Diabetes. We even had a No D Day vlog with music! Awesome!

Another thing I wanted to mention Friday was that it was my 19th year anniversary since diagnosis. I guess not that exciting in the grand scheme but every year I go I am happy to have not lost the fight. Maybe next year a party will be in order. Who knows?

Last and certainly least in my book is my attempt at losing weight. I did not lose any last week. Didn’t gain any either but I really was hoping some change would show. Oh well. Maybe this week will be a doozy right? 

5 comments:

Traci said...

Hang in there. You're doing great!

No D-Day was fun. I move we do it the first Monday of every month. It was a lot of fun to read everyone's posts. Would love to hear more of them!

k2 said...

G-
No DDay was AWESOME!!

As for your Diaversary- CONGRATS on another year of living a wonderful life and showing D who's in charge.
Continue to celebrate who you are as both a person and a PWD.
And know that you've inspired SO MANY!
Hugs, love, AND.........BACON
Kelly K

Bernard said...

George, keeping stable is great don't lose hope. Congrats on getting to #19. I hope this year is an exciting and positive one for you.

And thanks for No D-Day. It was a lot of fun, even though I didn't participate.

Rachel said...

Thank you for the concept of No D-Day. Last week was No D-Week around here, we've been preoccupied.

You're doing better than not doing anything at all, right?

Cherise said...

G-

I love the No D Day! It wa awesome! I learned a lot about the DOC. Happy 19th d anni! Don't let the weight thing get to you. I love you just the way you are...sheen:)