Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Follow-ups

Monday – Still going strong with the whole Weight Watchers thang. It is funny how much better “satisfied” feels as opposed to “full.” Novel concept but I have horrible eating habits that I am changing so this is new to me. I will let you all know tomorrow if I gained or lost and how much.

Tuesday – I think I have given up in finding a Ninja Cat. I thought I saw one the other day but no sooner did I spot it that it scratched my leg and disappeared! Damn Ninjacat! ;)

Wednesday – We played racquetball again last night for another 90 minutes. It was great. My friends now call me “V Neck” because I am a “Sweater.” Cute…not.

Thursday – I knew I was losing my hair. I guess I did not realize how quickly it had been abandoning me. I was sitting here at my desk and touched my head and thought, “I gotta see this.” I just thought I would share with you all so we could laugh about it. Or at least you could! :)

And in Today’s news, I am sure you have all heard about “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® with Diabetes.” But if not, you can get your hands on a free copy of this booklet by filling about a short form here. I read about this from Bernard who heard about it from Amy.

So I can tell 2 friends, and they can tell 2 friends, and so on and so on.

Have a great weekend and check back tomorrow for the weight loss amount. It better be a loss dammit!

No comments: