Saturday, December 01, 2007

Weight Watchers - Update / I AM HOME!!!!

Got home very VERY late last night after being stuck in the airport for a very VERY long time.

But I am home and I have so much to share. Unfortunately now is not a good time. I am running out once again BUT I need to share my current WW update as I always do!

**drumroll**

Loss - 1.8

Total Lost - 32.2

Keep in mind that I did not go last week and that weight loss INCLUDES Thanksgiving and this training I was at that was full of very VERY yummy food.

I was shocked. :)

More tomorrow. I promise.

I miss the OC. I am glad to be home.

4 comments:

Lea said...

great job! Losing weight during the holidays is probably one of the hardest things to do. I'm happy for you!

Bernard said...

George

You rock. Good for you. Thanksgiving is such a bad time for me. Congratulations and keep it up.

Kate said...

That is awesome! Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

wow. considering the holidays and training and being on the road, that is extra-impressive, ninja! i am seriously considering joining WW when I return home.