Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekend Update

It rained for a while but it didn’t rain enough for my liking. We had a good time but since the rain stopped, the people came and it was much busier then it should have been. We still had fun.

Thank you to all of the comments from my WW post. My buddy went with us and joined up too so we are planning on working out together. He is pretty excited about the program and I am going to cash in on his excitement. We have agreed to meet up and workout a few days a week so I better get into the Slimmons gym and dust.

I cannot wait for tomorrow to share a very funny video that was taken by my cousin.

Thanks again for your motivating words. I will not give up. I just am a pissed off at myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the beauty of weight watchers. you screwed up one week, the next week is a whole brand new week, and you can start off new again. i laughed out loud when i saw you talk about the sLimmons gym! good name for it, and you!

chris bishop said...

Glad to hear there is new motivation for you and the destruction of the almighty pound. One week at a time, that's all we can do.