Saturday, June 28, 2008

Music: Faced

So I went. After all the comments yesterday, which I am so thankful for, "going to Weight Watchers and facing the music" was the winner.

When I walked in I saw that the rude annoying mean lady was behind the scale.

"Where have you been?" She said.

"Oh, I've been here and there."

"Well, I am glad you are here now. We missed you."

She was actually nice. Maybe that one day was a bad day and not the norm. Maybe today was not the norm. Whatever the case I was ready if she said some rude stuff.

RAM LAdy said, "Alright, are you ready to weigh in?"

"Let's see how much damage I have done."

I stepped on the scale. Waited for an "I've got it" from RAM lady. Looked down at my chart and she said in a whisper, "You went up a little."

I looked down expecting that 5 pounds or more. Turns out it was not as bad of a gain.

3.6 lbs.

In my head I thought, "Don't get too comfortable 3.6 cuz you are not welcome."

BAM!

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone!

6 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Nicely done man!

I know stuff like that takes a LOT of courage.

Good for you on not just sticking your head in the sand.

I'm proud of you man!

Minnesota Nice said...

Very cool.

Shannon said...

Did you ever see the movie "3 O'clock High"? This situation kind of reminded me of this movie where a H.S. kid is challenged by a bully to meet him after school and he does everything he can to avoid having to go. But he winds up going anyway and wins the fight.

If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. I think your kids would love it too. It was made in the late 80's.

Good for you for facing the WW bully ;)

Shannon said...

Whoops. Sorry about the spoiler...but it's good even if you do know the ending, LOL.

k2 said...

So Proud of you on every level Ninja G! Great job!
k2

lisajem said...

so i am glad you went!!! love you miss you.

hey i tried to go to scots page to thank him for reading and posting but he has notposted since march. So wanted to thank you scott for reading....sorry george for going through your page....hahahaha

thanksgeorge for all you comments....i love you and them...its sooooo great to read from people at home. it helps make you still feel connected. much love to you.รง

me