Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thanks for Yesterday

It turns out yesterdays appointment was just a consultation and now the neurologist put in for a referral for the scary test. So, I wasted everyone’s time worrying and all my energy freaking out. But now, I have to wait for another day to come and KNOW that the needle thing is in my future. Not even as a “hope not” kind of thing. Bummer.

On a side note, all of the comments and tweets I received yesterday really helped calm me while I was in the office. Every comment. Every. Single. One. Means so much to me. Thank you all for all your support yesterday and always.

So now onto other stuff.

Landileigh has announced the next challenge for us "Biggest Losers." We are supposed to make a video or send a picture with a “L” shape on our forehead. You know the “Laahoooosserr” L? yeah that is the one.

Since I saw the email I have been thinking of how to do it. I think I have a plan. I should have something to show tomorrow.

I hope.

1 comment:

Scott K. Johnson said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!