Friday, June 05, 2009

Until Next Week

Shame on me. I have been unable to put together a decent blog post and frankly, this one is not good either.

This week, with the opening of Godspell, has been busy and really the musical has been my main focus. My poor blog and you all have been neglected and for that, I apologize.

But…

I have several juicy, fantastic, unbelievable, mind boggling posts on their way. Well, maybe not that exciting but as soon as next week rolls around I will have a lot more time on my hands.

I need to get back to finishing another song I have been working on.

Speaking of song, have you had a chance to check this one out? (shameless plug)

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by and I’ll be back in full swing next week.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

No worries 'BeticStar. Keep doin' your thing. ;-)
We love ya either way, post or no post.

Continued success with Godspell!

And looking forward to a new song! Yippee!!!!

Scott K. Johnson said...

Gawd - what a shitty post!!

LOL!! Just kidding brother!

Wishing you all the best for the show G-Money! I'm sure it will be great!