Friday, August 21, 2009

The Truth About D Blogging

Here's the thing. I try my best to post daily not counting weekends. Most weeks I do pretty well but not only is it tough to find the time but I also find myself writing and deleting posts figuring no one will want to read them or that they are dumb.

I cannot do that now, because I realized something last night.

I miss some D Bloggers.

Now I am not going to call out anyone by name but there are blogs that I STILL check in hopes of a "I'm still here" post. Not that I expect any blogger to post every day but I miss those people who are a part of my D family but have not posted in a long time. "You never call or write!" :)

So if you are reading this and you are feeling like I could be talking about you (you're right) consider dropping a post soon. Even if it's, "I have nothing to say except Hello and I'm okay."

Like I posted yesterday, I consider my D family and those of you that have not made contact in a while are still on my mind and in my heart. I would love to see some posts from those of you that have been gone for a while.

In fact, I recently read a post from a member of my D Family who had not posted in a while and I cannot express how great it was to hear from them.

So please do not feel any pressure as far as content goes my blogging friends. Keep em coming even if it's an "I don't know what to write about so I guess I can write about not knowing what to write about" post, it is still keeping the connection alive.

And I love our D Family too much to let members disappear.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Well said.

The Dtribe needs to stick together.

gotta do it.... wv: thors
have fun with it. ;-)

Val said...

by conincidence, I put up my first post in ages a few days ago - also by coincidence, at least two other d-bloggers also posted about brownies that day ; )

Still lurking if not writing!

Mark said...

G-,
Scott and I had dinner the other night, and we wondered how you were doing. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

I am encouraged to see you writing more with a positive attitude. You WILL succeed no matter the obstacles. We all believe in you. Make tomorrow a great day!

Scott K. Johnson said...

One of the things I love about blogging is that I feel it is always there and available. No matter how long you've been away, or if you've been busy, or just not felt up to it. When the mood strikes, you can write! How great is that?