Monday, September 14, 2009

I've Come to Realize...

This Meme was stolen (inspired by) Lee Ann at The Butter Compartment!

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size…
is more like a woman’s these days.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job…
is just my job and not my life.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving…
my mouth is a little sailor like.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need…
no reminder of how blessed I am.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost…
far too many loved ones in the short time I have been here.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when…
people I love are hurtful.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk…
I can be entertaining.

8. I’ve come to realize that money…
does not equal class.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people…
are just rude.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always …
cry when something touches my heart.

11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings…
are also my friends.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…
will never stop loving me, my siblings, or my children no matter what.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone…
would not be what it is if it wasn’t for
Cherise.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning…
nightmares still happen, even for adults.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep…
my wife would do anything for me.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking…
I need to spend more time enjoying life.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad…
dying as young as he did has shaped my outlook on my future.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook…
I do not spend much time there.

19. I’ve come to realize that today…
is the day before payday. woot.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight…
I get to hang out with good friends.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow…
is another blessing.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to…
write a song.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is…
thinking about it right now.

24. I’ve come to realize that life…
is all about family.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend…
will be lonely without my wife.

26. I’ve come to realize that marriage…
is forever and that is a good thing.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends…
are the greatest friends of all.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year…
was better than the last one.

29. I’ve come to realize that my ex is…
not a mistake but a seriously lesson.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should…
not share so much of my life online.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love…
meeting new people.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand…
not accepting people for who they are.

33. I’ve come to realize my past…
was a lot rougher than it should have been but it puts me where I am today, and I am happy about that.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties…
now are not like the parties I went to before thank goodness.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified…
of not walking my daughter down the aisle.

4 comments:

k2 said...

I've come to realize and yet am never surprised at how truly awesome you are! I am so proud to call you friend.
(((HUGS)))
Kelly K

Lee Ann Thill said...

That put a giant smile on my face. Your responses are awesome :)

Crystal said...

I heart The George.

Thanks for sharing man!

Karen said...

Love your list, George. And you are totally entertaining when you are sober too!! :)