Sunday, November 01, 2009

Count Me In!

It's close to 10:00 PM and I have just decided to join in out NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month).


What does NaBloPoMo mean for me? It means that not only do I need to come up with posts for weekdays but also for weekends too! For every single day of the month of November!

I tried doing this two years ago and a delayed flight made me miss one day! ONE DAY! I am not going to go out like that this time. This time, I mean business.

What does NaBloPoMo mean for you? It means, 30 posts right here on The B.A.D. Blog. I hope you are up for reading daily! I will do my best to make them all entertaining and since it is also American Diabetes Month, I will have plenty of D-related stuff to tell you about.

In fact, World Diabetes Day is coming up soon so be ready to spread the word about diabetes to raise awareness!

Anyhow, the score so far, 1 for 1!

4 comments:

Cherise said...

You only missed 1 day?!? Man. We have an advantage being diabetic's lol treat post like extending a bolus lol Pizza=Blog Post Extend for 1 day hahahaha good luck;)

Scott K. Johnson said...

Awesome dude! You are braver than I.

Sarah and Sara said...

Scheduled posts = my friend

Rachel said...

Yay! Go you! I hope you finish without question this year.

I'm not officially doing it because I've been doing the 365 Days of Grace project, but I sort of am because of the fundraising thing.