Yesterday I posted 25 Random Facts about Me on Twitter. I chose some silly things, some embarrassing things, and some simple truths. It was fun, so there is a mention in this clip about those 25 things. I posted them below so you can see them in case you do not use Twitter.
I also talk about short fuses and moodiness. There is a point to this madness I swear.
I hope you like it.
25 Random Facts About Me
- When I was a kid my, sisters said I used to strip their Barbies, chew on their feet boobs and hands, and then throw them on the hill.
- I do an amazing impersonation of Aaron Neville.
- I used the amazon gift card from a Dexcom survey to purchase one of my favorite movies. Hedwig & the Angry Inch.
- My middle name is Scott.
- My favorite number is 56.
- I know The Pledge of Allegiance in sign language.
- I've been to Australia. In and around Sydney.
- Cheese and Syrup was a favorite treat of mine as a kid.
- I have a major fear of Clowns, Horses, Birds, and Pinata's. Mime's are a close relative to the clown and equally as scary.
- Cement being mixed is one of my favorite smells.
- I once flipped the bird to the Easter Bunny.
- Cheryl Ladd was my first crush ever. What a foxy "angel!"
- My shoe size is 14. I hate having to find shoes but I love the $ I save on not having to rent ski's.
- I have both my ears and my nose pierced. I don't wear anything in them anymore but I could.
- I cannot eat chicken on the bone. I once had to cook a chicken and I had to call my mom for support to cut it. It Freaked me out.
- I love the wind. I can stand in it and close my eyes and be happy.
- If I could remove one thing from my memory it would be Michael Bolton. His whole career. I want to be free of it.
- I can do the dances from Thriller, Miss You Much, Love is a Battlefield, and The Right Stuff by New Kids.
- I failed Spanish twice and I am Latino!
- In 3rd grade my teacher asked if any1 knew what "Broad" meant. I raised my hand and said, "A dumb waitress?" I guess I watched too much "Alice" as a kid. You know, Mel's diner.
- The first time I tried a cigarette I was 6 years old.
- I have never been in a fist fight. Ever.
- Grape anything makes me want to vomit. Grape soda, drink, now and laters, cough syrup, glucose tabs, all of it. BUT I LOVE grapes. LOVE!
- Until I was 15, I thought UPS delivered Tortillas. My grandma told me that once. I thought,"Wow! Tortillas are popular!"
- I married the first girl I ever kissed.